Monday, November 28, 2011

33 Ways

Betty Blueth took a trip to the doctors today. While trying to do some upholstery yesterday, she took a turn for the worse.  I have been feel a little less than creative lately and this threw me into some dark hole. I threw the biggest hissy fit EVER. I threw my fabric all over the craft room and ripped the bobbin from Betty and then threw that all around the room.  I am a mostly rational person, and save for a few fits when I was in my teens I have not reacted this poorly for a long time.
I need to accept that I will have creative ruts, it's normal.  I guess next time I should just step back and remember that blaming poor, sick Betty is not the answer.
As I was discovering some new blogs today, I came across a perfect list.


33-Ways-to-Stay-Creative-Design-Crush.png


Serendipitous <3


Maybe I should practice a little more of 21 and 31.


via Sho & Tell

No comments:

Post a Comment